Friday, April 18, 2014

Can someone install my shower rod?

    Mimi Faust Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reality Star.. Has released the trailer to her sex tape, "Scandal in Atlanta" How impressive! There was a method behind her madness.. Of course, with the new season of Love and Hip Hop airing soon, you didn't think this was just a coincidence? Did you? Although my personal views of Mimi are not, and never have been, very good ones.. Those views are not the brunt of my frustration. It's US.. Yes US!



   Now I'm sure with the way this is going, one would think that I am about to defend Mimi, but I am not. I whole heartedly disagree with everything she's done, from the beginning of Love and Hip Hop and she has yet to surprise me.

The problem is that all these people, on social media are saying, "Mimi is grown, she can do what she wants!" .. "It's Mimi's child, why are you worried about it?" ...Now while these comments, and others like them, are true. It's still does not make what she did right.

Well, why do you say that Chelsi? - I'll tell you!

   -Everyday, from those same people who give statement like the ones above, I see a status about the girl, with children, who clubs 6 out of 7 days per week. I see a status about the girl who's a stripper and why would she want her kids to look up to that? I see a status about the dead beats of your communities. I see a status about how only God can judge me (which is so untrue, but that's a whole other blog) I see a status about tax money and how one should spend THEIR money, but no one wants to give a financial lesson any other time of the year.
Daily and displayed publicly, I see all these issues we have with people we know and people that we can "bully".. But praise goes to Mimi, because she's grown? Ok.



Love and Hip Hop is full of money hungry men and women who are ultimately broke, either because they've spent it, or because they really never had a lot of money, but because it's more than us "average folk" may have, then it accounts for something. Men who get paternity test on their children that their wives have birthed, but are in a hot tub with not one, not two, not three but FOUR women. Men who don't pay their child support. Women who are prostitutes, turned strippers, turned pop artist, turned faithful wife (anything is possible) Women with fake butts and boobs, women who have yet to wear their real hair, men who cheat and lie (did I say that already?) Women who would rather fight like stray dogs than to be real women and handle situations like only real women can and are supposed to. Popping bottles, throwing money, throwing drinks.
-and they somehow find a way to make it all look glamorous.



Even people who don't know what real glamour is, just want to be glamorous. To them, Love and Hip Hop, that's glamorous, that's prosperous. 
    Look at the way you dress.. YES YOU! You didn't just come up with that. You were inspired by something, you did not coin and put a patent on the outfit you are currently wearing.



    I feel for all our young women who don't know their worth, or the worth of their children, or the worth of a good man. That was me, once upon a time, and in many aspects I'm still working.

--Glamour- the exciting or attractive quality that makes people, or things, seem appealing or special--

-Glamour is those two jobs you work to make sure you have what you need and want.
-Glamour is school that you are working so hard to be done with.
-Glamour is your child or children being raised in a safe enviorment that they can grow and flourish in!
-Glamour is the man that loves you unconditionally.
-Glamour are those friends that will tell you the truth, even when you don't want to hear it.
-Glamour is this the thing that to the outside looks unattainable, but you wear it so well.

-Glamour is the man that will come over, put up your shower rod, and NOT ask you to hang from it when he's done...

-Glamour is showing the next women her worth, not throwing yours at her!







Will I be watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? Of course! That's my show.   And although I'm very disappointed in Mimi Faust.. I'm more disappointed in us and how we treat each other. Power is attainable, success is attainable, love is attainable... For EVERYONE that wants it.. GET IT TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment